- Key West, Florida haunted history walking tour
- Private tour, exclusively for your group: A personalized experience
- Hear tales of Key West's spooky history from your guide
- Visit haunted locations you wouldn't find on your own
Departure & Return
Bearded Lady 417 Southard Street, across from the Green Parrot
We end the tour at Duval & Green Street, near Captain Tony's & Sloppy Joe's. Your guide will point you in the right direction of your next destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Up The Keys LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms