6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Maximise your time and money on this full-day small-group sightseeing tour, focusing on the highlights of north Cappadocia and including lunch. Marvel over the fairy chimneys of Pasabag and the peculiar rock formations of the Devrent Valley; take in the views from Uchisar Castle and watch a pottery demonstration in the artisan town of Avanos. Finally, journey to lively Göreme, where you can explore the modern cave houses and discover thousands of years of history at the UNESCO-listed Göreme Open Air Museum.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Goreme National Park
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Göreme, Uçhisar, Urgup, Ortahisar, Avanos, Çavuşin hotels)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Kayseri Erkilet Airport, Ahmet Yasevi Mahallesi Merkez, Hilal, Mustafa Kemal Paşa Blv., 38090 Kocasinan/Kayseri, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY HTR Tours Travel Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Cappadocia Tours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Cappadocia Tours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Cappadocia Tours?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Cappadocia Tours?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Cappadocia Tours
4 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 50 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKayseriBus Tours - UrgupArchaeology Tours - UrgupHistorical Tours - UrgupHalf-day Tours - UrgupBus Tours - GoremeArchaeology Tours - GoremeHistorical Tours - GoremeHalf-day Tours - GoremeBus Tours - AnkaraArchaeology Tours - AnkaraHistorical Tours - AnkaraHalf-day Tours - AnkaraCategory