Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn how to surf in a low-pressure, fun environment
- Get tips on standing up, paddling, and ocean safety from pro instructors
- Includes surf board rental and wetsuit
- Great activity for families with kids over the age of 8
Departure & Return
We share the entrance with the Marriott Waiohai Beach Club off of Po'ipu Rd. Please drive into the Valet area at the Ko'a Kea Hotel & Resort and tell them you are there for a surf lesson. We are located poolside next to the pool bar at our Hoku Water Sports kiosk.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoku Water Sports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use