- Whale-watching tour in Kauai: Maximize your chances of seeing whales
- Learn all about whales and their behavior from your guides
- Small-group tour (maximum 14): A more personal experience
- Get great views and photo opportunities from an uncrowded Zodiac boat
Departure & Return
Please refer to the detailed confirmation email that WE will send you once you provide all of the necessary details to finalize your reservation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All passengers must be 5 years of age or older
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is an ADVENTURE and not a leisure cruise.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Z Tourz
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff