1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Lanyards for cell phones
Your tour includes a 10 minute pilot safety briefing.
Departure & Return
3745 Ahukini Rd, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
Lihue Airport Commuter Terminal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We kindly ask to please provide an email address or phone number for the guests directly.
- Weight & Age Restrictions: Passengers must be at least 7 years of age and weigh 40 pounds or more, Max passenger weight of 280 lbs • For groups of 3 passengers, no more than one person can be 200+ lbs and can not exceed a total combined passenger weight of 600lbs.
- Passengers over 280 lbs are restricted from taking the tour, passengers will be weighed upon check-in
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ali'i Kauai Air Tours & Charters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Kauai Helicopter Tour with No Middle Seats?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Kauai Helicopter Tour with No Middle Seats?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Kauai Helicopter Tour with No Middle Seats?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Kauai Helicopter Tour with No Middle Seats?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Kauai Helicopter Tour with No Middle Seats
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 35 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHelicopter ToursPorts of Call ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKauaiShore Excursions - HawaiiHelicopter Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - OahuHelicopter Tours - OahuPorts of Call Tours - OahuShore Excursions - MauiHelicopter Tours - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiCategory
Kauai MuseumRussian Fort Elizabeth State Historical ParkKauai Coffee Company Wailua FallsNiihauKokee Natural History MuseumKoke'e State ParkMt. WaialealeSpouting HornMakua Beach (Tunnels Beach)Kilohana PlantationOpaekaa FallsKalalau LookoutFern GrottoKauai Cruise PortPolihale State ParkHuleia National Wildlife RefugeWaioli Mission HouseMenehune Fish PondOld Koloa Town