5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the rugged paradise of Kauai on a private, 5-hour tour. Venture off the beaten path to experience stunning beaches, cascading waterfalls and fantastic mountain vistas, including from the rim of the majestic Waimea Canyon. See the Spouting Horn blowhole, swim at Poipu Beach, and opt for a picnic lunch on the beach. A friendly local driver and guide can customize the itinerary to suit your preferences for an unforgettable island adventure.
- Customized, 5-hour tour of Kauai
- Experience the rugged backcountry of the Garden Island
- Peer into Waimea Canyon, known as the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific"
- Opt for a relaxed picnic on the beach
- Watch geysers shoot up at the Spouting Horn blowhole
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Includes hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Port pickup and drop-off
Waimea Canyon Entrance Fee $5.00 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary pick-up from all Hotels in Kapaa, Lihue & Poipu
Pick up from Lihue Airport or Nawiliwili Harbor(Cruise Ships) is available for an additional $59 per booking.
If you are staying North of Kapa‘a or Princeville or other location outside of our service area, we will pick you up from Kukui Grove Center at no extra charge.
- Kauai Island Airport, 3901 Mokulele Loop, Lihue, Kauai, HI 96766
- Nawiliwili Harbor
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Aloha Travel LLC d/b/a Secret Hawaii Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Secret Kauai Tour ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Secret Kauai Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKauai4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - Hawaii4WD Tours - OahuSporting Events - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuExtreme - OahuHistorical Tours - OahuHalf-day Tours - Oahu4WD Tours - MauiSporting Events - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiExtreme - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiCategory
Kauai Cruise PortKilohana PlantationOpaekaa FallsMt. WaialealeKilauea Point National Wildlife RefugeKauai Coffee Company Old Koloa TownHuleia National Wildlife RefugeRussian Fort Elizabeth State Historical ParkPolihale State ParkSpouting HornMakua Beach (Tunnels Beach)Anini BeachWaioli Mission HouseKoke'e State ParkWailua FallsMenehune Fish PondNiihauKauai MuseumFern Grotto