- 3-hour city tour of Kaliningrad
- See city sights, such as the Königsberg Cathedral and Evangelist Church of Queen Louise
- Learn about the German history of the city, and visit a German mansion on Kutuzov Street
- Go to the Fishing Village, and spot the central lighthouse
- Kaliningrad hotel pickup is included
- Small group tour limited to six people
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour Kaliningrad hotel pick up
What To Expect
Journey through the city, taking the lead from your guide, as you catch a glimpse some of the most well-known areas. Listen to your guide as he or she dives deeply into the history of the city, including the period when the city was known as the German town Königsberg. See traces of its German heritage, including an old German mansion on Kutuzov Street.
Go to the popular Fishing Village with timber framed–looking buildings made to resemble German houses. Continue along on your way as you spot the Evangelist Church of Queen Louise and the Gothic architecture of Königsberg Cathedral.
Pass by the Sackheim Gate, one of seven surviving city gates in Kaliningrad as you get a better understanding of how the city’s character is closely linked to its intriguing past.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Citycome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Best of Kaliningrad City Tour.