7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Tick through Istanbul’s highlights without hassles or getting lost, and with a guide to reveal their history on this tour. Admire and hear tales of the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, and Hippodrome that you’d probably miss alone, and clearly hear the guide’s commentary.
- See Istanbul’s top sights on a full-day city tour
- Cover the must-sees and discover detail not obvious if exploring alone
- Visit the Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar, and more, with a guide for navigation
Saved to wishlist!
Private Expert Local Guide
Your Private Guide Meets you at your Hotel
Local Payment: Entrance Fees and Lunch
Transportation (from/to hotel (unless you choose ''Book Private Guide and Van'' Option)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you like to join this private tour from the Galata Port (Istanbul's only Cruise Port) Please follow these instructions: After you aboard the cruise ship please follow the City Center sign and you will see your private guide holding a sign with your name on it at the city center sign exit. If you use lift please press the ''G'' level, that will take you to the City Center Exit.
If you choose ''1 Day Private Guide Only Tour'' There wont be any vehicle your tour guide will meet you at your hotel or at the cruise port and you take a taxi with your tour guide at your own cost to get to the old city.
- Istanbul Airport, TayakadIn Terminal Street No. 1, Istanbul 34283 Turkey
- ISTANBUL PORT enterance, Kılıçali Paşa, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note during the summer months and special holidays our tours do fill up quickly. We suggest you try to book as soon as you can, once your plans are firm.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Daily Istanbul Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip The Line: ISTANBUL PRIVATE TOUR?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip The Line: ISTANBUL PRIVATE TOUR?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip The Line: ISTANBUL PRIVATE TOUR?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip The Line: ISTANBUL PRIVATE TOUR?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Be advised that this is more of a walking tour so wear good shoes." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip The Line: ISTANBUL PRIVATE TOUR
1 hour 15 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIstanbulShore Excursions - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaPorts of Call Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaFull-day Tours - VarnaShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirShore Excursions - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkalePorts of Call Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleFull-day Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Yildiz Palace Museum (Yildiz Sarayi Müzesi) Tours & TicketsBeyoglu Tours & TicketsAnadolu Kavagi Tours & TicketsKüçüksu Palace (Küçüksu Kasri) Tours & TicketsTopkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi) Tours & TicketsHippodrome (Sultanahmet Meydani) Tours & TicketsPera Museum (Pera Müzesi) Tours & TicketsBursa Grand Mosque (Ulu Cami) Tours & TicketsGalata Tower (Galata Kulesi) Tours & TicketsColumn of Constantine (Çemberlitaş Sütunu) Tours & TicketsHagia Irene (Aya Irini) Tours & TicketsSultanahmet District Tours & TicketsSt. Anthony of Padua Church (Sent Antuan Bazilikasi) Tours & TicketsVenezia Mega Outlet Tours & TicketsCamlica Hill (Camlica Tepesi) Tours & TicketsPatriarchal Church of St. George Tours & TicketsGreen Tomb (Yesil Türbe) Tours & TicketsBursa Tours & TicketsFener District Tours & TicketsMiniaturk (Miniatürk) Tours & Tickets