- Full-day private tour of Istanbul's Old City
- Visit key sites with a personal guide
- Get a great overview and orientation of Istanbul
- Learn about local history and culture
- Perfect for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour guide meets you at central Istanbul hotels or port. If hotel is not centrally located, meeting point with tour guide is the entrance gate of Basilica Cistern Museum.
- Istanbul Port
- Galataport İstanbul, Kılıçali Paşa Mah. Meclis-i Mebusan Cad. No: 8 İç Kapı No: 102, Kılıçali Paşa, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
- Galataport İstanbul Tanıtım Ofisi, Kemankeş Cd. No:65 Kemankeş Karamustafa Paşa, 34425, Kemankeş Karamustafa Paşa, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
What To Expect
Enter a world of sultans and courtiers at Topkapi Palace, where the colorful Ottoman Court lived in luxurious pavilions and sheltered harems behind high stone walls. Hear the story of Mehmet the Conqueror, who built the palace following the Ottoman conquest of Constantinople in 1453, and learn about the centuries of palace intrigues and drama that followed his reign.
Immerse yourself in the scents, sounds, and colors of Istanbul’s two great markets. Shop for carpets, handicrafts, and antiques at the sprawling Grand Bazaar, then browse exotic spices, teas, brightly dyed nuts and lokum—the traditional sweet known as Turkish delight—beneath the high-arched ceilings of the Spice Market.
Customize the tour to your interests, with the option for a sightseeing cruise along the Bosphorus Strait. Purchase tickets for a public ferry or private yacht onsite, and spot Istanbul’s elegant waterside villas, palaces, and fortifications from the water, then finish the day with a convenient return transfer to your hotel or port, if chosen. Entrance fees not included, select transportation option when purchasing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Blue Mosque is closed until 2pm on Fridays and Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays
- Guests located in Sultanahmet will be near the museums so if you book van, it will not be used much
- Annual Closing Dates of all museums and bazaars in Istanbul in 2021 as follows; January 1-New Year. May 13/14/15-Ramadan Celebrations. July 20/21/22/23-Eid Celebrations. October 29-Republic Day.
- Hagia Sophia is closed during praying time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Informative, kid-friendly and professional guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guided Istanbul Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Istanbul Combo: Classic City Tour and Bosphorus Cruise.