2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the major attractions of Istanbul as they were meant to be seen: from the water. Comfortable transportation takes you from the Sultanahmet district to the docks, where you’ll enjoy a slow paced 1.5-hour boat tour along the Bosphorus. Listen to commentary as you photograph sights, such as Dolmabahce Palace and Rumeli Fortress, without your shots getting crowded by tourists or street traffic.
- Enjoy the city’s major sights on a leisurely boat tour
- Listen to commentary on each of the attractions you pass
- Take unobstructed photos of Istanbul from an ideal vantage point
- Beat the crowds with pickup and drop-off from Sultanahmet
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Meeting point pickup and drop-off
Sightseeing boat cruise
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Alemdar, Divan Yolu Cd. No:16, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure port location and route may changed based on weather conditions or other reasons beyond control of local service provider
- Please indicate preferred departure time in Special Requirements field at time of booking
- Please be at meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to departure
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turista Travel Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bosphorus Sightseeing Boat Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bosphorus Sightseeing Boat Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bosphorus Sightseeing Boat Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Bosphorus Sightseeing Boat Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingIstanbulWater Tours - VarnaDay Cruises - VarnaWater Tours - IzmirDay Cruises - IzmirWater Tours - PamukkaleDay Cruises - PamukkaleCategory
Sadberk Hanim Museum (Sadberk Hanım Müzesi)Gallipoli Peninsula (Gelibolu Yarimadasi)Istanbul SEA LIFE® AquariumAnadolu KavagiBorusan ContemporaryTopkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi)Column of Constantine (Çemberlitaş Sütunu)LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre IstanbulHagia Sophia (Ayasofya)Anzac Cove (Anzak Koyu)Aqua Florya Shopping Center (Aqua Florya Alisveris Merkezi)OrtaköyGreen Mosque (Yeşil Cami)BalatGreat Palace Mosaic MuseumGerman Fountain (Alman Çeşmesi)Galata Bridge (Galata Köprüsü)Maiden’s Tower (Kiz Kulesi)Tombs of Osman and Orhan (Osman Gazi Türbesi)Galata Tower (Galata Kulesi)