- Enjoy a combination of activities in one tour for a hassle-free experience
- Gain insight into Istanbul from a guide
- See the city by both land and water
- Round-trip transport from central Istanbul
Departure & Return
Guests who do not want a pick up or their hotel is outside of city center, they can be ready in front of Tamara Restaurant at 13:00
Boat departs at 13:45 from Kabatas Dentur Port, behind the Petrol Ofisi Oil station. Last stop of the Tramway Line at Kabatas Station
Guests who do not want a pick up or their hotel is outside of city center, they can be ready in front of The Marmara Hotel at 13:00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Experiences Istanbul
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Afternoon Bosphorus Boat and Bus Tour with cable car from Pierre Loti Coffee .