- 5-hour Bosphorus dinner and show cruise in Istanbul
- See Istanbul’s illuminated mosques, palaces and bridges from the water
- Savor a delicious 3-course dinner with a choice of fish or meat menus
- Enjoy live entertainments, including belly dancing, gypsy and whirling dervish shows
- Finish with a live DJ show
- Enjoy included select drinks or upgrade to an unlimited alcoholic drinks package
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Step aboard and enjoy a welcome drink and live music as you settle on deck or in the cabin. Have your camera ready as your boat sails along the strait, the waterway that divides the city’s European and Asian sides.
Admire the beautiful Sultanahmet skyline, with the floodlit domes of the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia taking center stage. Drink in the twinkling lights of the waterside Ottoman palaces and monuments, and capture the two illuminated Bosphorus bridges on camera.
Then, sit down to a mouth-watering 3-course dinner, with a choice of a fish- or meat-based menu, both beautifully prepared by skilled chefs.
Depending on the option you’ve selected, enjoy your meal with select sodas and alcoholic drinks, or with an unlimited alcoholic drinks package.
As you relax, enjoy dazzling live entertainment from a variety of folkloric artistes. Enjoy colorful gypsy, belly-dancing, Caucasus and Anatolian dance shows; together with a drum show, henna ceremony and hypnotic whirling dervish performance. After a set from a live DJ, your cruise then ends with a hotel drop-off at about midnight.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by All Inclusive Bosphorus Dinner Cruise with Turkish Night Show from Istanbul.