- Private tour ensures a personal experience
- Discover top landmarks without the stress of planning
- Guide customizes itinerary according to your interests
- Snacks, water, and round-trip transport included
Departure & Return
I normally meet all my Cruise Ship passengers at the point that pedestrians exit the Cruise Terminal into Invergordon. I will be holding an A4 Placard bearing the surname of the lead passenger
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant/child seats available if required - please advise in advance giving age/size of children
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Highland-Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff