- Travel to Neuschwanstein the convenient way, skipping public transport
- Relax with door-to-door transport direct from your Innsbruck hotel
- Keep cool on the road with bottled water and stops to stretch your legs
- Opt for additional extras such as a stroll along a mountain bridge
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- With wheelchair or stroller is difficult to go inside of castle, you can only look around and visit Alp lakes.
- Please aware that we will travel over mountains and you might feel altitude sickness.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Anna Tirol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands