12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Admire the Painted Monasteries of Bucovina on a full-day private tour of the northeastern Romanian city. The eight World Heritage–listed Churches of Moldavia are recognized by UNESCO for their 15th- and 16th-century frescoes, renowned as magnificent Byzantine art. You’ll visit Voronet, Humor and Moldovita monasteries with insightful commentary on their history and architecture by your own personal guide. Make a stop in Marginea to see how rare black pottery is manufactured by local craftsmen. Round-trip transport from Iasi airport or hotel included.
- Private day trip to the Painted Monasteries of Bucovina
- See three of the UNESCO-listed Churches of Moldavia
- Take guided tours of Voronet, Humor and Moldovita monasteries
- Learn how black pottery is produced by craftsmen in Marginea
- Private guide ensures personalized attention
- Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off included by private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation with a modern vehicle
Professional English-speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lunch (approx. €13/person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Iasi
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide;
- A small amount of walking is involved;
- Children must be accompanied by an adult;
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rolandia Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private day trip from Iasi to the UNESCO Painted Monasteries in Bucovina?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private day trip from Iasi to the UNESCO Painted Monasteries in Bucovina?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private day trip from Iasi to the UNESCO Painted Monasteries in Bucovina?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private day trip from Iasi to the UNESCO Painted Monasteries in Bucovina
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIasiBus Tours - ChisinauHistorical Tours - ChisinauFull-day Tours - ChisinauBus Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovBus Tours - SighisoaraHistorical Tours - SighisoaraFull-day Tours - SighisoaraCategory