5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Moldavia’s sophisticated capital city in a fun and athletic way on a bike tour of Iasi. Get a good workout as you climb Iasi’s seven hills and pedal past landmarks like the Palace of Culture, the Galata and Barnova Monasteries, ancient archaeological sites, and the leafy expanses of the Hamak and Ciric Recreational Areas. Ideal for riders with some experience, the 31-mile (50-km) route covers paved and unpaved trails and offers some challenging elevations gains.
- Full-day bike tour of Iasi
- Explore the capital of Moldavia with a guide and two wheels
- Enjoy fresh air and the flexibility to stop often
- See most of the city's major landmarks including the Palace of Culture and Barnova Monasteries
- Cycle through the Hamak and Ciric Recreational Areas
- Includes bike and helmet rental
- Ideal for experienced riders
Saved to wishlist!
Bike and helmet rental
Professional English-speaking guide
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Food and beverage
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Iasi
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rolandia Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private bike trip around Iasi?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private bike trip around Iasi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private bike trip around Iasi?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private bike trip around Iasi
5 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingIasiMountain Bike Tours - ChisinauHistorical Tours - ChisinauMountain Bike Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovMountain Bike Tours - SighisoaraHistorical Tours - SighisoaraCategory