- 1.5-hour Helsinki sightseeing cruise
- Admire the rugged coastline that frames the city
- See top Helsinki attractions such as Helsinki Zoo and Degerö Canal
- Cruise past Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hear about Helsinki’s rich maritime history from an onboard guide
- Free WiFi is available on-board for your comfort
Departure & Return
Market Square, by the yellow flags
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, sit back and admire the sights as you sail by Helsinki’s waterfronts and islands. Around 62 miles (100 kilometers) of picturesque coastline extend out from the city, as does an archipelago of around 330 islands, each offering a quiet escape from the Finnish capital’s bustle.
As you cruise, hear fascinating facts about Helsinki’s colorful history and the passing sights from the on board commentary. Watch for Korkeasaari Island, the site of Helsinki Zoo; and pass the UNESCO-listed Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress: an immense 18th-century edifice that straddles several smaller islands. Snap photos of this sturdy outpost and learn how the Swedes built it as a military defense during the Russo-Swedish War.
Sip on a drink from the onboard bar (own expense) as you sail into the Degerö Canal. Behold the beautiful scenery along this man-made waterway — constructed in the late 1800s to provide an easier passage to one of Helsinki’s inner archipelagos.
Have your camera ready as you drift by Helsinki’s fleet of icebreaker ships. These massive vessels help to keep Finland’s seaports open during winter and make an impressive sight.
After your roughly 1.5-hour cruise, arrive back at the starting dock where your trip ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Strömma Finland Oy Ab
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Helsinki Beautiful Canal Route, archipelago cruise.
- "There's probably another boat tour you can find when you arrive at the market square in Helsinki." See review