Are you interested in?
64 Tours & Activities
Helsinki Cathedral (Tuomiokirkko) Tours
88 Tours & Activities
52 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up (selected hotels)
English speaking guide
Price includes 24% value added tax
Any personal expense is not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Very important: Please see the pickup time of your selected hotel and be in front of the hotel a few minutes earlier than the pickup time, thank you! The guide will hold an A4 sign of our company “Helsinki Tour”.
9:20 am Hilton Helsinki Strand
9:30 am Hotel Kämp
9:40 am Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel
9.50 am Radisson Blu Royal Hotel
10.00 am Scandic Park Helsinki
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum passenger requirement applies. There is a possibility of cancellation or rescheduling if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of cancellation due to Minimum passenger requirement, you will be refunded fully.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Helsinki Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Helsinki Hightlights Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Helsinki Hightlights Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Helsinki Hightlights Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 46188P40
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHelsinkiFood Tours - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnMarkets - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnFood Tours - St PetersburgBus Tours - St PetersburgMarkets - St PetersburgHistorical Tours - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgFood Tours - RigaBus Tours - RigaMarkets - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Linnanmaki Amusement ParkSubmarine VesikkoCafé UrsulaSinebrychoff Art Museum (Sinebrychoffin Taidemuseo)Military Museum's ManegeFinnish Museum of PhotographySibelius MonumentFinlandia Hall (Finlandiatalo)SEA LIFE® HelsinkiHelsinki Swedish TheatreTennis Palace (Tennispalatsi)Design Museum (Designmuseo)Parliament House of Finland (Eduskuntatalo)Amos RexMuseum of Contemporary Art KiasmaSports Museum of FinlandSederholm House (Sederholmin Talo)Helsinki City MuseumHelsinki Central StationSeurasaari Open-Air Museum