- Cross the Gulf of Finland to Tallinn by comfortable ferry
- Enjoy 3 hours guided tour and see top attractions in UNESCO-listed Old Town
- Spend a few hours on your own to explore the city
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off are provided
- Two ways ferry tickets and transfers between Tallinn harbour and old town are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel details by email for the pickup arrangement. Our email address is :email@example.com, thank you.
The transfer from the hotel to the harbor is from 7:30 to 8:00 am, the gate of the ferry closes around 8:30 am, please be ready at your hotel lobby 5 minutes earlier on the agreed pick up time. PS. don't forget to bring your passport with you. Thank you.
Your guide will wait for you at Tallinn harbor with an A4 sign of the "Helsinki Tour" logo. If you have difficulty to find our guide, please call us at +358 406 796 666.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Very Important: Full name (specify first name and last name), Birthday, Nationality and Gender is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- NOTE: Depending on the availability of Ferry tickets, The start time and end time of the tour may vary.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Helsinki Tour / Tallinn Tour
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The cobbled streets in Tallinn can make walking hard so make sure you have sturdy shoes that support you." See review