Are you interested in?
64 Tours & Activities
Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda) Tours
25 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
233 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Making your own day trip to Tallinn from Helsinki means organizing ferries and transport in Estonia’s capital, and doing your own homework on the sights. This small-group day trip covers everything: return ferries, guided touring, plus round-trip port transfers at both ends. See Tallinn’s UNESCO-listed Old Town and more as a guide shares their history, and enjoy free time to stroll and shop before sailing back to Helsinki.
- Cross the Gulf of Finland to Tallinn by comfortable ferry
- Enjoy 3 hours guided tour and see top attractions in UNESCO-listed Old Town
- Spend a few hours on your own to explore the city
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off are provided
- Two ways ferry tickets and transfers between Tallinn harbour and old town are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Helsinki
3 hours Professional guiding in Tallinn
Transfer to and from the harbour in Tallinn
Price includes 24% value added tax
Food and drinks
Any personal expense is not included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel details by email for the pickup arrangement. Our email address is :email@example.com, thank you.
The transfer from the hotel to the harbor is from 7:30 to 8:00 am, the gate of the ferry closes around 8:30 am, please be ready at your hotel lobby 5 minutes earlier on the agreed pick up time. PS. don't forget to bring your passport with you. Thank you.
Your guide will wait for you at Tallinn harbor with an A4 sign of the "Helsinki Tour" logo. If you have difficulty to find our guide, please call us at +358 406 796 666.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Very Important: Full name (specify first name and last name), Birthday, Nationality and Gender is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- NOTE: Depending on the availability of Ferry tickets, The start time and end time of the tour may vary.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Helsinki Tour
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Tallinn Day Sightseeing from Helsinki?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Tallinn Day Sightseeing from Helsinki?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Tallinn Day Sightseeing from Helsinki?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The cobbled streets in Tallinn can make walking hard so make sure you have sturdy shoes that support you." See review
Product code: 46188P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHelsinkiBus Tours - TallinnWater Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnFull-day Tours - TallinnBus Tours - St PetersburgWater Tours - St PetersburgWalking Tours - St PetersburgHistorical Tours - St PetersburgFull-day Tours - St PetersburgBus Tours - RigaWater Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaFull-day Tours - RigaCategory
Ateneum Art Museum (Konstmuseet Ateneum)Military Museum's ManegeHAM Helsinki Art MuseumFinlandia Hall (Finlandiatalo)Mannerheim MuseumMuseum of Finnish ArchitectureHotel and Restaurant MuseumHelsinki Central StationEhrensvärd MuseumSuomenlinna Toy MuseumSibelius MonumentMarket Square (Kauppatori)Urho Kekkonen Museum (Tamminiemi)Sinebrychoff Art Museum (Sinebrychoffin Taidemuseo)Amos RexCafé UrsulaSports Museum of FinlandFlying Cinema Tour Of HelsinkiVilla GyllenbergSEA LIFE® Helsinki