Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The ferry from Helsinki to Tallinn is a 2 hour ferry. You will typically get 4-5 hours in Tallinn.
- Please make sure you travel with a valid passport
- Ensure to reach the cruise boarding terminals 45 minutes before the departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please check the covid-19 travel restrictions to enter Finland and restrictions to enter Estonia which may be applicable to you. This trip involves crossing of Finland and Estonian border.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY JeeTravels OY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons