2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Gänsemarkt, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Englische Planke 1, 20459 Hamburg, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hamburg-to-go
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour through the Elbe metropolis in Hamburg?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 290783P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHamburgWalking Tours - Northern GermanyHistorical Tours - Northern GermanyArt Tours - Northern GermanyWalking Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockArt Tours - RostockWalking Tours - PotsdamHistorical Tours - PotsdamArt Tours - PotsdamCategory
HafenCityWarehouse District (Speicherstadt)Old Elbe Tunnel (Alter Elbtunnel)Hamburg Zoo (Tierpark Hagenbeck)Warehouse District Museum (Speicherstadtmuseum)Harbor Museum (Hafenmuseum Hamburg)DeichstrasseReeperbahn & St Pauli DistrictHamburg Old Town (Hamburg Altstadt)St. Nikolai MemorialBeatles-PlatzJungfernstiegSt. Pauli PiersPanoptikumSpeicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei)Hamburg City Hall (Rathaus)Miniatur WunderlandRickmer RickmersPlanten und Blomen ParkTreppenviertel