- Private 3-hour guided tour of Hamburg
- Explore historic Hamburg with a private guide and gain insight into the city’s history
- Discover top attractions such as Elbe Philharmonic Hall and the Kontorhäuser
- Enjoy fine views over Hamburg and the Alster River from St Michael's Church
- Stroll through vibrant districts including HafenCity, Landungsbrücken, Mönckebergstraße and Speicherstadt
- Delve into the Portuguese Quarter
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: weather in Hamburg can change in a dime. It is very windy.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Schoenes Hamburg
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Hamburg Private Guided Tour.