1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
90-minute round trip with possibility of shore leave
Departure & Return
Maritime Circle Line, St. Pauli-Landungsbrücken 10, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maritime Circle Line
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hop-on hop-off on the water with the Maritime Circle Line in Hamburg?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hop-on hop-off on the water with the Maritime Circle Line in Hamburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hop-on hop-off on the water with the Maritime Circle Line in Hamburg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hop-on hop-off on the water with the Maritime Circle Line in Hamburg
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffWater ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHamburgHop on Hop Off - Northern GermanyWater Tours - Northern GermanyDay Cruises - Northern GermanyHop on Hop Off - RostockWater Tours - RostockDay Cruises - RostockHop on Hop Off - PotsdamWater Tours - PotsdamDay Cruises - PotsdamCategory
Museum for Hamburg History Tours & TicketsSt. Michael's Church (Michaeliskirche) Tours & TicketsTreppenviertel Tours & TicketsMiniatur Wunderland Tours & TicketsHamburg Zoo (Tierpark Hagenbeck) Tours & TicketsSt. Nikolai Memorial Tours & TicketsRickmer Rickmers Tours & TicketsHarbor Museum (Hafenmuseum Hamburg) Tours & TicketsSpeicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei) Tours & TicketsHamburg Old Town (Hamburg Altstadt) Tours & TicketsWarehouse District Museum (Speicherstadtmuseum) Tours & TicketsPlanten und Blomen Park Tours & TicketsSt. Pauli Piers Tours & TicketsOld Elbe Tunnel (Alter Elbtunnel) Tours & TicketsDeichstrasse Tours & TicketsHamburg City Hall (Rathaus) Tours & TicketsJungfernstieg Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Church Tours & TicketsHafenCity Tours & TicketsWarehouse District (Speicherstadt) Tours & Tickets