- Enjoy the exclusivity of a private tour
- Get insider tips for the rest of your vacation
- Orient yourself to the city for future exploring
- Begin the tour when it’s convenient for you
Departure & Return
in front of Starbucks Mönckebergstraße
We usually end the tour close to the Elbphilharmonie, but our guides are flexible and can customise the itinerary according to your wishes within the given time frame.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Original Berlin Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms