Departure & Return
The 1-hour Elbphilharmonie tour starts at the U-Bahn station Baumwall / Elbphilharmonie line U3, exit Kehrwiederspitze in front of the kiosk (Back Shop), 20459 Hamburg. You will recognize your guide by the green umbrella with the black frog.
The 1-hour Grand Harbor Tour starts with Open Ticket (ie flexible for 1 week), very close to City Sporthafen (Niederhafen), investor Vorsetzen, directly at the red lightship.
The aim of the first part of our combined tour is Hamburg's latest attraction, the Elbphilharmonie.
Destination and starting point of the 1-hour Grand Harbor Tour is, a stone's throw from the first starting point, the City Sporthafen (Niederhafen), investor Vorsetzen, directly at the red lightship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY ElbPlaza Guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience