2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Stroll medieval streets and atmospheric neighborhoods on a 2-hour, private walking tour of Haarlem with an experienced guide. Trace a fascinating route past some of the city’s most iconic landmarks, from the spire of Saint Bavo Church to the town hall and houses from the 16th- and 17th-centuries. Discover picturesque courtyards, or hofjes, hidden throughout the city, and get an insider’s perspective on Haarlem’s unique culture, history and local character. Enjoy time to explore at your own pace, with plenty of time to see what interests you most.
- 2-hour, private walking tour
- Get an overview and orientation of the city
- Choose a morning or afternoon departure
- See Haarlem highlights and lesser-known sites
- Perfect for first time visitors
- Private guide ensures a personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up (selected hotels only)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Starbucks , Stationsplein 11, 2011 LR Haarlem, NetherlandsThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of Starbucks (near trainstation) by the benches.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY HTG Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Hour Private Walking Tour of Haarlem?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Hour Private Walking Tour of Haarlem?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Hour Private Walking Tour of Haarlem
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHaarlemWalking Tours - North HollandHistorical Tours - North HollandCategory