- Small-group tour limited to 10 people: Ensures a more personal experience
- Explore Gothenburg's main attractions, as well as some hidden gems
- Get insight into Gothenburg's history and modern-day culture from your guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour: Choose which best suits your schedule
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at Condeco Café, Fredsgatan 14, 411 07 Göteborg (on Harry Hjörnes Square)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
- Loose change (public facilities, i.e. WC, in Gothenburg are usually coin operated).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nova Fairy Tales Gothenburg
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.