- Ask your pilot about the region’s unusual geological history as you fly overhead
- Enjoy a buffet breakfast before the flight so you’re not hungry in the sky
- This small-group flight makes sure you have the space you need to get photos from all angles
- Transfers are included, so don’t worry about driving unfamiliar roads in the early hours
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable clothing and footwear; a light jacket, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended
- Not recommended for children aged 5 and under
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or pregnant women
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY TURKIYE BALLOONS (Samanyolu Havacilik Balonculuk Ltd.Sti.)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff