6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Ancient rock-hewn churches, towering fairy chimneys, and karst caves dot the landscapes of Cappadocia, making for some unforgettable photo opportunities. This tour follows the ‘Red Route’, taking in the most-photographed sights of North Cappadocia. Marvel at the fairy chimneys of Love Valley and Monk Valley, visit Uchisar Castle and Imagination Valley, and explore the UNESCO-listed Goreme Open-Air Museum. Finally, visit the pottery-making town of Avanos and maybe even have a go on the potter’s wheel yourself.
- Visit at least six of Cappadocia’s most popular sites in one day
- Tuck into a traditional Turkish lunch included with your tour
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Cappadocia hotel
- Intimate small-group experience with a maximum of 10 people
Saved to wishlist!
All fee and taxes
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hereke Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Red (North) Tour Cappadocia (small group)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Red (North) Tour Cappadocia (small group)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Red (North) Tour Cappadocia (small group)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Red (North) Tour Cappadocia (small group)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Red (North) Tour Cappadocia (small group)
6 to 7 hours
3 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGoremeBus Tours - CappadociaNature and Wildlife - CappadociaHistorical Tours - CappadociaBus Tours - UrgupNature and Wildlife - UrgupHistorical Tours - UrgupBus Tours - KayseriNature and Wildlife - KayseriHistorical Tours - KayseriCategory