2 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Soar above the scenic Cappadocian landscape during this sunrise hot-air balloon ride, with an included buffet breakfast before take-off. Hear about the region from your pilot, enjoy a traditional champagne ceremony after you land, and go home with a commemorative flight certificate. Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off make for a hassle-free experience.
- Take a romantic hot-air balloon ride at sunrise
- Hear fascinating commentary from your pilot about Cappadocia
- Enjoy a buffet lunch and champagne ceremony
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Glass of Champagne
Commentary by pilot
Commemorative Flight Certificate
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Pick up starts around 60 Minutes before the sunrise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable clothing and footwear; a light jacket, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended
- Not recommended for children aged 5 and under
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or pregnant women
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY TURKIYE BALLOONS (Samanyolu Havacilik Balonculuk Ltd.Sti.)
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Comfort (Small Group) Cappadocia Balloon Ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Comfort (Small Group) Cappadocia Balloon Ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Comfort (Small Group) Cappadocia Balloon Ride?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Comfort (Small Group) Cappadocia Balloon Ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Had to get up at 3 in the morning to catch the sunrise but worth the lack of sleep for sure." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews