Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip from Glasgow to Scotland's West Highlands
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Visit the glen of Glencoe, and Loch Lomond (Scotland's largest freshwater loch)
- See the ruins of Kilchurn Castle, Inveraray town, and Castle Stalker
- Transport in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
Departure & Return
Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow G2 3NW (Tours will depart from a stance located between Stances 23 to 32)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Gain intimate knowledge of Scotland on this personalized small-group tour, including the eerie glen of Glencoe, famous as the site of the 1692 Clan MacDonald massacre. Enjoy time exploring the shoreline of beautiful Loch Lomond, Scotland's largest freshwater loch.
Other tour highlights include Inveraray town in Argyll; Loch Awe (Lochawe), Scotland’s longest loch; the ruins of Kilchurn Castle; Castle Stalker, which towers over Loch Laich; the majestic peaks of Buachaille Etive Mor; and the boggy moorland of Rannoch Moor.
Reach out-of-the-way places and enjoy multiple photo ops of Scotland's windswept landscape before the return drive to Glasgow.
Winner of the Inaugural Scottish Thistle Award for Sustainable Tourism, October 2007
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Min. age 5 years old. We do not accept children under the age of 5 years.
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff