1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Learn about one of Scotland’s favorite beers—Tennent’s, by going on a behind-the-scenes brewery tour. Discover fascinating insights about beer production that you likely wouldn’t find out about otherwise, and see brewing artifacts that date back to the 1500s. See the processes that go into making beer—from kegging, to bottling, and canning. A perk of the tour is that a delicious beer tasting is included.
- See the inner workings of a brewery that dates back over 450 years
- Learn behind-the-scenes secrets of Tennent’s beer production
- Rare opportunity to see artifacts from the first days of brewing in 1556
- Taste beer straight from the tank—a pint of Tennant’s beer is included
Saved to wishlist!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Tennents Wellpark Brewery
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tennent's Brewery Tours Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tennent's Brewery Tours Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tennent's Brewery Tours Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesGlasgowAttractions & Museums - StirlingAttractions & Museums - EdinburghAttractions & Museums - St. AndrewsCategory
SEA LIFE® Loch Lomond Tours & TicketsThe Lighthouse Tours & TicketsDunure Castle Tours & TicketsBurrell Collection Tours & TicketsThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery) Tours & TicketsKelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Tours & TicketsPollok House Tours & TicketsGlasgow West End Tours & TicketsPeople's Palace & Winter Gardens Tours & TicketsCairngorms National Park Tours & TicketsDavid Livingstone Centre Tours & TicketsBuchanan Street Tours & TicketsGeorge Square Tours & TicketsGeilston Garden Tours & TicketsGlasgow Science Centre Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal) Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cathedral Tours & TicketsCulzean Castle and Country Park Tours & TicketsNew Lanark Tours & TicketsSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art Tours & Tickets