- Full-day trip from Glasgow to Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond
- Small-group tour, via top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach, ensures a personalized experience
- Optional guided tour of Glengoyne Distillery, for an additional cost
- See the unsurpassed beauty of the Scottish Highlands while traveling
Departure & Return
Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow G2 3NW (Tours will depart from a stance located between Stances 23 to 32).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Disembark at Stirling Castle, a critical medieval stronghold that has perched atop its rocky summit since 1000 BC. The former residence of Scottish royals including Mary, Queen of Scots, the castle showcases fine architecture and furnishings, which you’re welcome to view with an optional tour (own expense).
Afterwards, head into the wild country, passing Doune Castle and Callander en route to Trossachs National Park. As your coach travels through rolling hills and green pastures, your expert guide shares fascinating true and fictitious tales about local figures like William Wallace, Rob Roy MacGregor, and the illustrious Robin Hood.
Then head to Loch Lomond, the last stop on your trip. Stroll on the banks of this tranquil lake and pop into the rustic Glengoyne whisky distillery. Buy yourself a tour and nip of local whisky, or just visit the shop.
Your full-day trip concludes with evening drop-off at the departure point in Glasgow.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Min. age 5 years old. We do not accept children under the age of 5 years.
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive 15-mins in advance to check-in.
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- Stirling Castle – We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Glengoyne Distillery – We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond and Whisky Trail Small Group Day Tour from Glasgow.