7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This is the perfect choice for fans of the TV series “Outlander”. Save hours of research time searching for locations that featured in the series, and enjoy a comprehensive itinerary of filming locations. See Doune Castle (Castle Leoch in the series), Linlithgow Palace (Wentworth Prison), Falkland Palace (Inverness), and much more. Along the way, your driver-guide provides interesting commentary and the sights you see.
- Visit filming locations from the TV series “Outlander”
- No need to book a taxi—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and bottled water are provided along the way
- A private tour means a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick is available from any location in the greater Glasgow and Clyde area
- Greenock Ocean Terminal, Greenock PA16 8UU, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tartan Tours Scotland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Outlander Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Outlander Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
6 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursMovie ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGlasgowShore Excursions - Stirling4WD Tours - StirlingSporting Events - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingExtreme - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingMovie Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - Edinburgh4WD Tours - EdinburghSporting Events - EdinburghBus Tours - EdinburghExtreme - EdinburghPorts of Call Tours - EdinburghHistorical Tours - EdinburghMovie Tours - EdinburghFull-day Tours - EdinburghShore Excursions - St. Andrews4WD Tours - St. AndrewsSporting Events - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsExtreme - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsMovie Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
The Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery)St. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and ArtGlasgow CathedralPollok HouseGlasgow Science CentreGeilston GardenThe LighthouseKelvingrove Art Gallery and MuseumGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal)Dunure Castle People's Palace & Winter GardensBurrell CollectionCulzean Castle and Country ParkGlasgow West EndDavid Livingstone CentreNew LanarkMerchant CityCairngorms National ParkGeorge SquareSEA LIFE® Loch Lomond