8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
History lovers will especially appreciate this specially-curated, private Mary Queen of Scots day tour, which stops by several important locations associated with the former Scottish queen. Don’t worry about moving between spread-apart sites such as Linlithgow Palace, Stirling Castle, and Lochleven Castle on public transport either, as you and a maximum of six others will be transported in luxury by your own private chauffeur in a Mercedes Benz.
- Explore the main sites associated with Mary Queen of Scots in just one day
- No hanging around for stragglers—six people maximum can take this tour
- Listen to the local tales of your experienced Scottish driver
- Travel in luxury, with a private chauffeur, complimentary WiFi, and door-to-door service
Saved to wishlist!
Private Excursion (1 to 6 Passengers)
Door to Door Service
Cruise Ship Pickup and Drop-Off
Services & Stories of a Scottish Chauffeur
Entrance Fee to Visitor Attractions
Gratuities (Passenger Discretion)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Glasgow - All Locations
- Glasgow Intl Airport, Paisley PA3 2SW Scotland
- Glasgow Cruise Terminal - Greenock
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aura Journeys
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mary Queen of Scots Luxury Private Tour with Scottish Driver?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Mary Queen of Scots Luxury Private Tour with Scottish Driver
8 to 9 hours
6 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
6 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGlasgowShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - EdinburghBus Tours - EdinburghPorts of Call Tours - EdinburghHistorical Tours - EdinburghFull-day Tours - EdinburghShore Excursions - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Glasgow CathedralCulzean Castle and Country ParkGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal)David Livingstone CentreThe LighthouseGlasgow Science CentrePollok HouseKelvingrove Art Gallery and MuseumDunure Castle Cairngorms National ParkGeilston GardenGeorge SquareThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery)Burrell CollectionPeople's Palace & Winter GardensNew LanarkSEA LIFE® Loch LomondMerchant CityGlasgow West EndSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art