- Small group tour for a more personalized experience
- Visit Loch Ness, Glencoe, Fort Augustus, and Pitlochry
- Gain intimate knowledge of the Scottish Highlands - Europe's last great wilderness
- Travel in a top of the range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
Departure & Return
Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow G2 3NW (Tours will depart from a stance located between Stances 23 to 32).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
In Glencoe, enjoy a scenic stroll to stretch your legs, and learn about the historic MacDonald clan that resided here and suffered in the brutal massacre of 1692. Afterward, hop back in the coach to continue your journey through Great Glen and past Fort William, a key military post during the 18th-century Jacobite Rebellions.
Sidle up to the banks of Loch Ness, where the tour breaks for some free time. Explore Fort Augustus, grab some lunch or take an hour-long cruise on the loch for a chance spotting of the famous Loch Ness monster (all activities at own expense).
After your lunch-time break, continue back toward Inverness and wind through Cairngorms National Park. Catch lovely views of peaks and waterfalls, and hear about the series Monarch of the Glen that was filmed here. Head over Drummochter Summit and soon arrive at the charming Victorian town of Pitlochry, where you have free time to explore before heading to Perthshire.
From here, begin your return trip to Glasgow, passing Stirling Castle on the way. Snap some photos of the historic site—former residence of Scottish royals including Mary, Queen of Scots—and learn about its colorful history, riddled with warfare such as the Battle of Stirling Bridge led by William Wallace.
Then relax for the return ride to Glasgow, where your trip ends back at the starting point in the late evening.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Min. age 5 years old. We do not accept children under the age of 5 years.
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- Loch Ness cruise – We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Tour from Glasgow.
- "Full day of activities so don't schedule anything at night." See review
- "I sincerely think that going up to the Loch Ness and taking the boat ride is not worth it as there is nothing spectacular to see and no time to stop to visit the castle there." See review
- "If you only have a day for the Highlands and the Lochs, this tour is perfect." See review