3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of Helmet
Departure & Return
The Pentagon Centre , The Pentagon Centre, 36 Washington St, Glasgow G3 8AZ, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
We meet you on the street outside the main front door
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gallus Pedals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Bike Tour in Glasgow?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Bike Tour in Glasgow?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Bike Tour in Glasgow?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGlasgowMountain Bike Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingHalf-day Tours - StirlingMountain Bike Tours - EdinburghHistorical Tours - EdinburghHalf-day Tours - EdinburghMountain Bike Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsHalf-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Merchant City Tours & TicketsNew Lanark Tours & TicketsGlasgow West End Tours & TicketsSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cathedral Tours & TicketsThe Lighthouse Tours & TicketsCairngorms National Park Tours & TicketsBurrell Collection Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Loch Lomond Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal) Tours & TicketsKelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Tours & TicketsThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery) Tours & TicketsDunure Castle Tours & TicketsPeople's Palace & Winter Gardens Tours & TicketsCulzean Castle and Country Park Tours & TicketsDavid Livingstone Centre Tours & TicketsPollok House Tours & TicketsGeorge Square Tours & TicketsGeilston Garden Tours & TicketsGlasgow Science Centre Tours & Tickets