- Guided tour from Glasgow to Loch Lomond and Stirling Castle
- Enjoy the flexibility of free time to explore each destination
- Learn all about the local history and culture from your guide
- Easy-to-find pickup point in the center of Glasgow
Departure & Return
Our tour departs from between stance 23 - 32. Please check-in 15 minutes before departure. The station information board will display the exact stance for the tour. If you do not arrive on time for check in you will unfortunately miss your tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We are unable to accommodate children under the age of 5.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Scotland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands