Departure & Return
We'll meet up in front of the back entrance of the Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, near the big pillars, right across the Buchanan Bus Station. If you look across the street, you'll see a big "walking" clock on the other side of the street. This place is right in the middle of City Centre.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear something comfortable, good for hiking purposes. Also it might rain sometimes, so a waterproof would be advisable. hiking boots is recommended, but not mandatory. Be prepared that it might get muddy and your clothes might get soiled at some places. Please bring something to drink in case you get thirsty during the hike.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY DreamChaser Adventurers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Find a hidden Glen in Scotland's woods.