Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Customers are collected from their Hotel, Guesthouse , Rail or Train Stations, or Airport.
This tour is designed for Whisky Tourists accommodated in or around Glasgow
- Glasgow Intl Airport, Paisley PA3 2SW Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Persons under 8 years cannot go on Whisky Tours - Persons under 18 cannot purchase or consume alcohol
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Highland-Excursions
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Craigs 4 day Highland Whisky Tour from Glasgow - Inclusive of up to 6 Persons.