4 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Shortbread, Water & a wee Dram of Whisky
Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Meal
Entry fee's to any attractions and Distilleries
Departure & Return
266 George St, Glasgow, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Serca Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Highland and Isle of Skye Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Highland and Isle of Skye Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Highland and Isle of Skye Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Highland and Isle of Skye Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGlasgowBus Tours - StirlingMulti-day Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingBus Tours - EdinburghMulti-day Tours - EdinburghDistillery Tours - EdinburghHistorical Tours - EdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsMulti-day Tours - St. AndrewsDistillery Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Glasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal)Glasgow West EndDunure Castle Culzean Castle and Country ParkCairngorms National ParkThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery)Geilston GardenGlasgow Science CentreThe LighthouseDavid Livingstone CentreMerchant CityGeorge SquareKelvingrove Art Gallery and MuseumSEA LIFE® Loch LomondSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and ArtPollok HouseGlasgow CathedralNew LanarkPeople's Palace & Winter GardensBurrell Collection