- Get back to nature and out of Glasgow and an optional visit to the Isle of Staffa
- Nature-lovers and seafood-enthusiasts will especially enjoy this Isle of Mull tour
- Travel in both comfort and style in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Don’t worry about accommodation, as two nights in a B&B or hotel are included
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Tours will depart from a stance located between Stances 23 to 32
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/family). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Near public transportation
- Staffa Boat Trip - You may choose to join a boat trip to Staffa this departs at 1.45pm and returns at 5pm. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Iona Abbey – You have free time on Iona between 12:30pm and 16:30pm. If you'd like to visit the Abbey, we recommend you book in advance to avoid disappointment, using the link on your voucher.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
If you cancel at least 22 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 21 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Isle of Mull and Iona Small-Group Tour from Glasgow.