3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the Scottish Highlands and the Isle of Skye on this 3-day tour from Glasgow. Travel through the magnificent Highlands region to the Culloden Battlefield with a guide, and gain insight into the Jacobite Rising. Head along the banks of Loch Ness to Urquhart Castle, and take in top attractions such as Eilean Donan Island, Loch Long and the Isle of Skye. Admire fine views over the Cuillin Mountains and visit the harbor town of Portree. Perhaps enjoy a whiskey-tasting tour at a Fort William distillery, then explore Glen Coe.
- 3-day tour of the Highlands and the Isle of Skye from Glasgow
- Learn of the Jacobite Rising at the infamous Culloden Battlefield
- Admire beautiful lakes including Loch Ness and Loch Long with a guide
- Discover Scotland’s raw, natural beauty on the Isle of Skye
- Enjoy panoramic views over the Cuillin Mountains
- Visit the seaside town of Portree
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Glasgow
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 3 years not accepted
- Luggage restriction: 1 suitcase 55x40x20cm - 15 kg & 1 backpack/handbag per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Glasgow passengers are issued with a train ticket from Edinburgh back to Glasgow on the final day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Isle of Skye and Highlands Tour from Glasgow?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Isle of Skye and Highlands Tour from Glasgow?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Isle of Skye and Highlands Tour from Glasgow?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Isle of Skye and Highlands Tour from Glasgow?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I've traveled to many countries and the castles on the tour weren't the best, but Skye itself is well worth it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Isle of Skye and Highlands Tour from Glasgow
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingGlasgowBus Tours - StirlingMulti-day Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingBus Tours - EdinburghMulti-day Tours - EdinburghHistorical Tours - EdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsMulti-day Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Glasgow Science Centre Tours & TicketsGlasgow West End Tours & TicketsSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art Tours & TicketsThe Lighthouse Tours & TicketsBurrell Collection Tours & TicketsCulzean Castle and Country Park Tours & TicketsPollok House Tours & TicketsGeorge Square Tours & TicketsDavid Livingstone Centre Tours & TicketsNew Lanark Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal) Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Loch Lomond Tours & TicketsGeilston Garden Tours & TicketsKelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Tours & TicketsDunure Castle Tours & TicketsBuchanan Street Tours & TicketsPeople's Palace & Winter Gardens Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cathedral Tours & TicketsThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery) Tours & TicketsCairngorms National Park Tours & Tickets