- 3-day trip from Glasgow to the Isle of Skye and the Scottish Highlands
- Scenic drive through the Scottish Highlands
- Explore the magical Isle of Skye
- Try to spot Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster
- Choice of hotel or guesthouse/B&B accommodation for two nights
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people, ensuring a more personalized attention
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
Departure & Return
Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow G2 3NW (Tours will depart from a stance located between Stances 23 to 32).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop at highlights such as the Lochaber region around Fort William and Eilean Donan Castle. At Loch Ness, home to the legendary Loch Ness monster ‘Nessie,’ embark on an optional boat ride (seasonal; own expense).
Two nights’ accommodation includes a single or twin room in a 3-star hotel or B&B in the harbor town of Portree, selected at booking. Enjoy daily breakfast; all other meals, activities and entrance fees are at your own expense.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Eilean Donan Castle - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
If you cancel at least 22 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 21 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Isle of Skye and Scottish Highlands Small-Group Tour from Glasgow.