- 3-day Scotland tour of the Isle of Arran and Burns Country from Glasgow
- Visit 18th-century Culzean Castle (own expense) and walk around Culzean County Park
- Explore Burns Country and see the sights that Robert Burns wrote about in his many poems and songs
- Discover the delights of the Isle of Arran on a full-day tour, visiting sites such as Brodick Castle and the peak of Goat Fell
- Travel from Isle of Arran to Scotland’s Kintyre Peninsula and enjoy free time in Inveraray village
- Spend two nights in a 3-4-star guesthouse or hotel in Brodick on the Isle of Arran
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
Departure & Return
Tours will depart from a stance located between Stances 23 to 32
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/family). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Culzean Castle & Country Park – We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Robert Burns Museum and Cottage - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Arran Distillery – We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
If you cancel at least 22 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 21 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Isle of Arran Adventure Small-Group Tour from Glasgow.