- 2-day tour of the Highlands and Loch Ness from Glasgow
- Gaze out over Loch Lomond from Luss Beach
- Explore Glen Coe with a guide and learn of Scotland’s violent history
- Visit peaceful Highland towns including Fort William and Fort Augustus
- Enjoy an optional Loch Ness cruise or Urquhart Castle tour
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Glasgow
Departure & Return
Departure point is 266 George Street, Glasgow ( between Frederick Street and John Street). G1 1QX
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age 3 years old
- Luggage restriction: 1 suitcase 55x40x20cm - 15 kg & 1 backpack/handbag per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Highlands and Loch Ness Tour from Glasgow.