- An overnight small-group guided Highland tour
- Travel comfortably between locations in a private van, with train transportation back to Glasgow
- See the real-life backdrops for Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Skyfall, and Harry Potter
- Enjoy optional upgrades to visit inside Eilean Donan Castle and the Wallace Monument
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark the bus
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Eilean Donan, Loch Ness & The North West Highlands - 2 Day Tour from Glasgow.