5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels
We pick up from all hotels
- Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Airport Transfers Lanarkshire Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scotland tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Scotland tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Scotland tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scotland tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
6 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGlasgowShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingCity Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHalf-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - EdinburghBus Tours - EdinburghCity Tours - EdinburghPorts of Call Tours - EdinburghHalf-day Tours - EdinburghShore Excursions - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsCity Tours - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsHalf-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Geilston Garden Tours & TicketsGlasgow West End Tours & TicketsGeorge Square Tours & TicketsCulzean Castle and Country Park Tours & TicketsPollok House Tours & TicketsNew Lanark Tours & TicketsBurrell Collection Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal) Tours & TicketsThe Lighthouse Tours & TicketsSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cathedral Tours & TicketsPeople's Palace & Winter Gardens Tours & TicketsThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery) Tours & TicketsDavid Livingstone Centre Tours & TicketsBuchanan Street Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Loch Lomond Tours & TicketsCairngorms National Park Tours & TicketsKelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Tours & TicketsDunure Castle Tours & TicketsGlasgow Science Centre Tours & Tickets