10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the ruins of Hitler’s World War II headquarters with this private tour from Gdansk to the Wolf’s Lair, a well-guarded complex tucked in the Masurian forest where Hitler and his Nazi associates lived and orchestrated the horrors of the war from 1941 to 1944. Also visit the Baroque church in Święta Lipka, a popular pilgrimage site thanks to its scared sanctuary of St. Mary. A private guide and transport allows a customized schedule and privacy to reflect on the ride back to Gdansk.
- Private, full-day tour from Gdansk to the Wolf's Lair
- See the remnants of Hitler's World War II headquarters
- Learn the dark history behind this compound in the forests of northern Poland
- Visit the sacred sanctuary of St. Mary in Święta Lipka (St. Lipka)
- Opportunity to hear a live organ concert at the church
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Hotel pickup available from Gdansk, Sopot, or Gdynia
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Tour Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance Tickets to Wolf`s Lair
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia, Please indicate your meeting point.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Childs under 7 free (please inform us about kids)
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Gdansk Local Tour Operator
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Wolf's Lair and St. Lipka Private Tour from Gdansk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wolf's Lair and St. Lipka Private Tour from Gdansk?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wolf's Lair and St. Lipka Private Tour from Gdansk?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The car ride of 3-4 hours each way makes it so the actual tour of wolf lair feels rushed." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Wolf's Lair and St. Lipka Private Tour from Gdansk
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGdanskBus Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradFull-day Tours - KaliningradBus Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanFull-day Tours - PoznanBus Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawFull-day Tours - WarsawCategory