5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get the most out of your time in Gdansk by discovering the tastes of Poland. This tour will help save time as you’ll combine two experiences—sightseeing and trying Polish cuisine. A guide will accompany you to give historical insights, navigate, and teach you about Polish foods. Food and drink tastings are included, and some of the highlights are Polish dumplings, potato pancakes, vodka, and craft beers.
- Multiple food tastings included
- Save time and combine Gdansk sightseeing with a food tour
- Explore Gdansk with a guide so you don’t get lost
- No menu translation worries—your guide will translate for you
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Teatralna 4, 80-382 Gdańsk, Poland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Poland By Locals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taste of Poland - Food and Culture Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Taste of Poland - Food and Culture Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Taste of Poland - Food and Culture Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taste of Poland - Food and Culture Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGdanskFood Tours - KaliningradWalking Tours - KaliningradStreet Food Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradFood Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanStreet Food Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanFood Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - WarsawStreet Food Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawCategory